Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Singing Adventure starts now!

Hi.. Im so happy today. My Singing adventure starts from today.. haven been a passion to sing for a long time. I finally got a chance to learn music at Music Story! Thanks to the promotion price they are giving.. and a supportive mum!

















After school, I took a bus to Dover to meet Sharon and ate something with CG too. Sharon accompanied me to go to registration and the tour. That people there are kind and fun to talk with too. Also Chatted with Anthony Png. Haha.. Project Superstar Judge! and Khim's mum! Irene.. Didnt even believe her whn she told me.

After Registration I walked to China Town with Sharon to have our dinner and proceed to so photo taking session with her. haha..

Poor skills she have but got me!



















Finally my hand is better.



















Dimple sia. Y?




















Wah! Wad shes doing? but it feel good. But its oni mirror effect!

















Same here! My turn..thanks to mirror..

















Now see how Proud of myself I am!