Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sorry and thanks!

Its Good that i can sing, Its good that i met a fren that I use to be a small fan of her, Its good to find another great bunch of frens that love singing and music, Its good to also see my junior in the same music school, Its good to spend the time together sharing the same passion. In MS my passion for singing have gradually grow more.

Im bad that i drifted away with my bestfriends, Im bad that I spent my time unequally, Im bad that I only find excuses for not turning up, Im bad that I can only spent so little time with them. Im bad when I say I wish to meet up but I only think but not do it. Im sorry guys.

Thinking back of the hang around, slacking, happy, sad, angry moments..
I need to reformat my life. Equal time in MS, Goodfriends and family. The only unequal thing is WORK....!! I spend 40 hours working every week. The only good thing is that it can b converted to money. hurhur.

Everything is constantly changing in this environment, the only thing that wun change is change itself.