Saturday, January 19, 2008

NP Open Hse..Project Exhibition!

Hi.. Today is Ngee Ann second day of open hse.. haha.. indeed there are quite a number of babes.. haha.. Today Im stuck in a room from 9 till ard 4+ of cos. moving around the small place too. because today is the day where my group get to get our project exhibit! They are a number of year2s and year1s.. Although its abt turn off to see our game.. but i hope they get to learn something.. also get to see many very good projects.. I really think ECE are doing well! This are my project mates under my supervisor.... they are with me.. supporting one another for 2 semesters..
This Photo taken 3 months back.(Left) Douglas,Zahra,Li En,Yuan Yuan,Ben,QianCheng(Right)


My project group! Doing Online Games Design for Educational Purpose!

Around 4.. went to atrium with Cas,Jamie,Elin,Zy... to watch the performance on S POP! The superstars are here to sing the songs composed by the new composers taking part in the competition.. There are just too many people that i can get a gd shot.. N its my HandPhone.. Hw well can it get?! Aniwae... Carrie is pretty.. Diya was there... Nat too.. a few other superstars there too... NT bad.. But im rushing for vocal lessons.. i didnt get to finish listening and watching their performance..

Aniwae my first Vocal lesson was great.. conducted by anthony Png.. Get to learn some basics.. and built our confidence up! Knowing the difference of singing with diaphragm compared to throat... and the flow of a song.. Knowing that we are also an instrument itself.. Thanks Teacher!
After that... queued up for BBQ pork for my sis at Chinatown! Photos.. below...


This is the queue.. its quite ok.. think consider short already!




Have a nice Day Peeps!