Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sing Out 08 quarter finals

Today is the day. Singing on a mini stage to my frens, judges and people who attended the quarter finals. I am so anxious. My hands and legs are shivering unknowingly and its completely uncontrollable.. I manage to finish the song. I felt so fortunate to be among the 7 who went to the semi finals! Thank God, Thank Judges and Thank my frens.. Thanks also khim and the shun-y? for being the emcee for the night that really calm me down slightly!
The semi finals will be on the 3rd of May in SMU open area, its a saturday. Jiayou!

And Backkk too yesterday...
Haha.. Zy found a wallet and handphone the previous day. He tried all means to return the lost items to the owner.. HAha. being kind and doing good deeds will definitely bring you good too..