Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Sabo Game

Im saboed by Khim and Mireen but im gonna post one oni... hehes... Here is it...

RULESremove one question from above and add one of ur questionmake it a total of 20 questions, then SABO 8people..

1) what age do you wanna marry? Erm.. when I can afford to marry someone, and when i met someone I love.

2)what do you want the most now?i want some money to get over my financial crisis... jus enuff money will do..

3)who is the person you trust most? No one in particular.

4)who do you think in mind now?Nothing in mind. Maybe how to answer the following questions?

5)If you hav a dream to come true..what is it? I want to see my future.

6) whats ur goal for this year? Be a obedient Christian. Sing better. Be able to accept myself more!

7)do you believe in eternity love? Erm yea.. i assume.

8)have you ever broke a person's heart that he/she wanna commit suicide? Luckily im the 10% gd guy Lols.. (refer to khim's answer saying 90% erm) lols... Nope... I wun broke someone heart so deep.. I dun haf that much impact on others.

9)what kinda feelings do you like most?erm.. I like to feel happy in Life and peaceful in God.

10)what are the requirements from ur other half?hmm... Love to be happy! Love to smile! Love Me!

11) what kinda feelings u hate most? Errr... I hate to be emo. But sometimes i do.

12) doo you cherish every friendship of yours? yes... of cos!

13)DO you believe in god?erm yea.. believe in GoD!

14) whats de most impt thing in ur life? Praise Worship God!, Sing!, Perform!, Anything to music!

15)who do u hope to be there for you always? Everything i have in life.

16) who are important to you?God, Family, Frens in my life!

17)who cares for you most?erm.. God again =D Follow by my Family and frens.

18)do you believe in rainbow after rain ? Yea i have a picture of that lols.. i saw that.

19) Whats your favourite action? Chor lor action... Haha.. cos it feels comfortable...

20) what is love to you? Love is when i feel loved.

ALERT
Sabo-ing
1) Sharon
2) Caseline
3) Ziyong
4) Alvin
5) Hsin Wen