Sunday, August 17, 2008

=))) (((=

Hahas.. Realise that N380 is really growing eh! hahas.. Hmm ytd in cgm, theres this guy Ryan who join us for the first time. Brother Darren asked him to come to our cgm to improve and build up the atmosphere of our cgm! hmm.. He did wad he was told. Being humble and willing to serve for God. Ryan had been 9 yrs chrisitian.. serve in musician ministry. play guitar and trumpet well! His the guitarist from dreamfactory. Last of All, Thank God for this new brother.

Ytd service was also quite interesting.. theres alot of funny terms. and drawing while Pastor evaluates for us!! hahas. Yea.. aniwae... it was great.

Been to prayer meeting last friday, the atmosphere is so great. The moment I step in the presence of God is so strong. I prayed till i feel the tears in my eyes! I feel that there will be a great breakthrough away from my weaknesses and strongholds!! Im so motivated to go again!! But work!! hais.. HOW?! I have faith in God!

Today, Mum and me talked about God. I failed to really tell her wad is it about. Theres time when she talked back unreasonably. But God i still stand with u.. by faith i noe things will change!! Hmmm. Some financial problem also!! Hais... Oh God!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home