Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tired!

Oh.. Past week really had been so packed. All about Work, BS, Vocal, Dance and Frens. Competition use to have. Now no more of it.

Saturday, Tree top trail!! Yea! With our cell group members!! HAha we conquer almost 70% of it! hahas. really can see how we love each other!! and support each other! The fun we had.. Hmm.. I knew i did something wrong.. thanks for a brother thats younger than me yet.. reminded me that I am wrong! hahs.. I will change to be more and more like Jesus Christ! lols... Its also Elwins bdae!! Will upload the pics soon. probably tmr!

Hais last Sunday, bloody shit i got myself into deep shit.. by having a flu, blocked nose and super lousy voice. Even talking i also can 破音! Its like! hais.. However really a hard time for me.. never take care of health and practise. Elson going through hard time trying to hit the notes and memorise too.. Thank God that he made it to finals with daphne, vivian, zhuming, leon, cindy n vindy! Hmm.. Thank God that I can finish the whole song with the least 破音 for the day! I can really feel the peace of God. After that day.. still felt disappointed too!

Great! This week working is getting better! Stress but finally show results! really Thank God for the breakthrough in my work! Hmm... Jus keep on believing!! I can prosper in life wherever I go! Prayers meeting been good too!

Gotta rest le.. pictures later! tmr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home