Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Moments!

Wow! Aniwwae.. yes.. few days ago. Yes Went to meet up my sec 2E5 classmates! hahas.. So cool man.. although not all but its a good time spent.. HAhas. It cost me $20 for the meal at Fish N Co.. but really worth that gathering. hahas. Especially Charis, QiuYan, Jiweng.. some of them that we really never been meeting for superb long. Hahas.. But Po cant make it.. but yea.. we still emt ytd night.. for supper with alvin.. hahas.. thanks alvin for the night rides for supper n chill!! lols... =))

Hahas.. then its yesterday.. went to meet Elson for another round of Bible Study again!! hahas.. this time round I learnt something new too.. But im kinda distracted by the food ( Cos we Did BS in Foodcourt.. Brilliant =X), by the 2 frens around.. cos they reached earlier.. aniwae after all its a fast session.. so sians.. Haha.. Then had cheapo Mac.. Cos.. Student meal.. Nicholas help me buy!

Nxt we proceed to Dhoby Ghaut.. The Cathay to watch Driving Lessons.. During the show.. Omg.. Going crazy.. No subtitles.. and the slang of the show are too much for me.. It will be good for veron though. Lols. At First I thought, OMG, this is a really bad show la!! After some explanation by Elson and the trailers.. Hahas.. think about what I had just watched.. Not bad lei.. hahas... Hahas.. I even manage to explain to them..

*NOTE FOR NICHOLAS*
Hmm... Today gave my First Student! Nicholas.. Tuition.. taught him Maths.. Gear Him Up for his N Level.. Hmm.. I felt abit stress... But i still decided to commit.. hahas.. Lols.. Yo Nich! I hope you understand what I had taught you today.. Revise it at home ok.. Come on! Its not too late.. have a Positive attitude.. you can do it! Aniwae.. I not fierce or strict just that we only have that 2 hours per week.. so its quite crucial.. and I wanna use it to the fullest.. To make our time and your money worth! Hahas..learn and get urself ready for this race.. Hahas.. Jiayou!! Remember the Formulae.. hahas!! Try to look through it! Jiayou!! You can do it! Like what others and what I taught too.. U r clever! Good Job in your singing test also! Cya soon..

Went MS and sang luo ye gui gen today.. HAhas.. I like.. haha must push more of my jia yin!! lols... Omg.. Jiayou!!!! Its for quarter Finals!! Lols.. hahas.. Yea.. Looking forward to tmr more!! hahas.. Service and Cgm!! Invited new friends along..

..Last but not least some photos.. including those at the party world!! hahas.

Party World ( From Mireen's Blog)
CrazyShot!! Sians.. AnQi and Wendy left first!!
Trying to be formal! Lols.. MY face!
Aiyer Me!! lols.. And i seriously dunno.. wads behind the board ah! Jordan!!! lols..

Mireen Look at her eyes!! LOLss.

2E5 Gathering

Qiuyan! Yanting! Charis!
Incomplete grp foto before meal!! No zy!!
Yea.. thats a better ONE!!
Yea A better 2!! lols.. Shiok sia 2E5
FISH N CO! LOLs..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home