Saturday, June 7, 2008

1 week before SINGOUT Final!

Walau EH! Its 1 week b4 sing out final and im so anxious, looking forward, afraid, stress, high!? mixture of feelings.. Hmm. How am i preparing.. Ok.. More than how i use to practise.. More effort put in.. Im not wrking for next whole week.. to practise and vote for myself! hahas.. i need votes pls help me.. hahas..

Instructions: Just Press Link To MS, Caseline's or Elson's Blog.. They have the instructions..
Ps: Highly recommend Elson's Blog.. Detailed!

Hmmm.. Thanks People who had or have been voting for me at the online poll.. Its definitely important to me.. It weighs 5% of the total score.. meaning that 50% only equals to 2.5/5..

Hahas.. Aniwae..Thank God.. You are the source of my energy and motivation!! Thanks Vivian.. You are always there even when i po yin... even when i emo.. n stress.. but i here for u also.. Im sorry if I have cause any inconvenience to you! We Will Jiayou!! Thanks Khim! Haha Help me to plan my stage movements.. Help me in my singing also. Thanks Elson and shaun.. for providing a nice environment for me to practise.. Thanks All people who vote for me and encourage me! Thanks all finalists.. as Its really quite good and motivating to practise and meet up often in MS.. Though Stress!! Haha... Thanks Sister! To help me make poster!! haha.. Thanks all who had bought the tickets!! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home