Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ben

Relli tired today. Waiting to end work n rush home. Yea. Mum is back from Cameron highlands with big corns and bir strawberries.. hahas.. Even my aunty from malaysia and her family is here. Hahas. N im blogging here instead of outside. Dun relli noe hw to tok to them leis. let them sister chat ba.

Ytd went bck to MS for duet practise. saw almost all of the groups performing. And really lor.. so great. I relli feel that if im nt going to buck up we really dun stand any chance.. Haha. We want to put up our best performance right Vivian!? hahs. and i also wanna do well for my fast song! and not wang ci. At least must not let my parents and frens that support me down!

Hmm.. suddenly brought me bck to few days ago.. at yuan dian. Hmm Khim U r great lo! rank 1st for both. As I really agree.. those uncles and aunties seriously can use those lump sum to donate to the sze chuan and poor countries. Lols. Aniwae.. For Joyce, Chris and Janet, Did well le lor. Joyce u r cool and I love ur courage and the will to perform so well despite ur block ears and bleeding nose..

Hmm... Aniwae.. Gonna take some time to cut my thick n black cum grey Bush off my head.. into something that look more like hair.. =)) Lols. Hmmm.. aniwae.. gtg lo. Post are abit wordy hor.. pics pls.. next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home