Saturday, May 24, 2008

=D

Yea.. No idea wad to put as my post title today.. aniwae.. yesterday was our Basic Hip Hop test!! Was so worried at first thinking of the 4 X 8 beats free style before our hiphop dance.. hahas.. n finally thought of something.. who is nt very freestyle.. aniwae.. like wad Chris say.. we are beginners.. Lols..
Aniwae.. I got 80marks.. which i felt happy.. because I wanna pass! and I wan these lessons worth it.. Happy for all.. as all passed!! Hmmm for those who feel abit disappointed or sad.. pls cheer up.. Stand up again ok? lols..
Today is my first day of fasting.. ytd receive a sms frm elson.. after getting to know why i mus or i need.. as in I WANT to fast... hahas... 6am to 6pm for them.. Im a beginner 6am to 3pm.. haha... Actualli felt ok leis.. nt tt hungry!! Im only hungry for more God hahas.. =)
After that.. today is Elson's first vocal lesson.. Sharon's 2nd lesson in this group... Hmm.. Both of them I think sing the best among all already.. hahas.. aniwae really envy... elson for his damn high high high note.. big head voice.. MR Vitas... Siansss... And sharon.. feel that u r improving too lor.. u all ALL must jiayou!! Aniwae Sharon u said something And i Felt real happy!! =)) but u blog something i felt sad =(( lols..
HAhass... aniwae... I look forward to tmr... abt my new Cell group, somemore combine already.. lols fainted... Alrights.. shall blog again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home