Tuesday, April 29, 2008

唯我独尊!

Went to watch U ARE THE ONE, 唯我独尊 at mediacorp today. Today is the male contestant turn.. the theme is Sunshine Boy i tink.. At first hor, i feel like so sian.. why go see guys.. go there ok la.. got that feel of go to the studio and day dream and queue up feeling! lols.. When the show started everybody start screaming and cheering for the one they supporting for.. Ya and they are like erm nice face, nice body all those la.. Then think of myself... Wanted to train my body and slim down and wadever so long.. still the same.. no determination also.. Aiya.. When I say I want to train now.. everyone give that kind of face.. lols. And when I say I wanna look better like them.. But everyone give that kind of face again.. haha.. aniwae ya lor.. maybe army is the only way to kana force to train.. Lols.. saw a very siao siao guy trying to take a picture with those artiste and stars... at the reception.. weirdo.. haha..
Tmr gotta wrk le.. sians.. but gt some $$ hehe.. alrights.. bye!