Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Asia Crisis!

Prayers!
the debris!
rescue worker and the victims
Fortunate kid! But look at his eyes!
Parents carrying dead child..
Losing ur family member!

How I felt.................



Wah go Bugis! Wah Sing! Wah Dance! Wah Perform! Wah Watch Movie! Wah got Aircon! Wah got Food! Wah Got My Body parts all intact! Even got mood to take picture!Wah got everything I wanted! Thank God!


However, I feel really bad.. yet fortunate that im here in Singapore! A place where theres no natural disaster but.... starting to feel the vibrations frm indonesia.. and starting to have Sars few years bck.. and dengue nw.. who knows what is it in the future!? God knows lor...


Hmmm.. Sad... Sze Chuan and Myanmar is really badly affected by natural disaster recently! Super Earthquake in SzeChuan killing many thousands of live!! torturing many survivors mentally and physically!! So Sad! Although I admit that I am very not updated about the condition there! Maybe I am too busy.. Felt abit guilty too...Excuses! How can I not show concern!?


Miracles still happen! Ah Gongs and Ah ma endure more than 150 hours! to live on!!! Yet unfortunately.. some didnt make it.. Heard frm Khim that.. theres a mum who save a sms in her fone telling her baby.. Dear If you are alive.. I love You!! N baby's mum died... Also Mum who remember to breastfeed the baby! Even if shes left with the last few breathe!! She died too... Hais... Motherly Love!!


Hmmm... Remember to Pray for them!! If you dun.. please just think of them!! And keep this incident a reminder to us!! How fortunate we are!! How grateful we need to be!! And Love everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home