Monday, May 19, 2008

Disappointment!



Hmmm.. This week had been quite a great struggle for me. Waiting for an response from God on assuring my about my decision made to change church. Its a very important decision! I will have hurt many in my church and cell group for leaving them. I am sorry. I really had a great touch from God at CHC and many true encounters... Hmm.. I hope that my decision made is according to God's plan. Since now I had change church! I think I must commit and be firm and rooted to grow!!

Alright.. Not only making difficult decisions.. I also had alot of rehearsals.. and yet this weekend was demorlizing enough for me! Bukit Batok CSC.. I heard expected 5000ppl to b there! Wow.. theres none looking at me when i sing! They really dun give us any support.. All the childrens but maybe they are not sensitive to us la.. as they are of other races.. Hmm. Less than 5 ppl looking at us! Then for East point.. Saturday dance was alright! Pls link to khim's blog for the video!! Sunday which was ytd was most demoralizing n disappointed of all! Forgotten 80% of my lyrics!! Forget dance step abit! It was like SHIT! Family was there.. Frens there... I disappointed myself, family, frens, Ms and joyce.. thanks for giving me this opportunity. yet i wasted it in that 2mins plus performance!! Sorry!!



Ytd Went to watch a Indonesian Movie "Congkak" also.. its scary lei. n shocking plus that super loud and exaggerating sound effect! Lols.. and one of the sound effect is MR ALTON! pls dun scream so loud la..!! haha.. Nose also bleed!! hahas.. And Khim.. Your YAKOK! lols.. and grab my hand lols.. although i also feel better hahaa... Hmm.. thanks for ytd night though felt slightly better!!!


Aniwae.. I can feel that this week will be tougher.. Its the post failure of performance.. and Post Church change season!! I welcome all the comments, questions, interoggations session! God as long as You are here for me!! I know I'll be safe! =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home