Monday, May 12, 2008

A Mother Day Special Service at CHC!

Saturday, went cell grp in the morning. Then joined elson, shaun n samuel to their service.. Its a very special service at Expo Hall 8. Cos its Mother day service.. it really touched me so deep till tears starts to roll down my cheeks.. 8 mums were invited on stage.. 8 daughter were there on stage to thanks and tell their mum how much they appreciate and honour them. Among the 8 parents, some are on the wheelchair, some are totally covered with grey hair, some looks strong but their family bckgrd may nt b good at first, some looks stronger but they are having a war with the cancer cells in the body.. I felt so touch and I thought of my mum then! My mum suffering from HBP in another words high blood pressure or Hypertension.. Looking at her smile..getting older.. wrinkles getting more..Skin getting wrinkled as years goes by.. memory deteriorating...eating medicine everyday! Yet she always put on a brave front. Smiling, Singing, Playing MJ n doing wad she likes.. I thank God for blessing my parents to have such a good life at such age.. Dad may be retiring soon... I need to save n b more matured.. They need God and us in the near future.. Feeling quite worried.. Praying for their salvation! N I will always be here for Dad n mum... like wad the bible says in Exodus 20:12 (NKJV)

Honour your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon this land which the Lord your God is giving you now.

Exodus20:12(NIV)


Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.

Let us honour our parents! Show them our love! Think about their love when we are young! =D

And Im Glad! Im happy! Im peaceful! and Thankful for the God great touch I felt at CHC that saturday.. thanks all who prayed for me.. =D