Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy!

Woo! Its a super happy day!! Went to church n cellgrp today.. I really love it.. love the time spend with God and members of N380.. although im new i jus feel comfortable there... Hmm.. I really can grow well there!! Praise Lord Thanks for this.. Lols
But Church over le.. kinda miss it.. nxt week still gotta wait 7 days.. hahas.. Hmm.. Aniwae.. Next week me n elson will b performing in cell grp!! =))
Aniwae.. Thanks Dad n Mum.. That at the lowest finance time of my life they helped me.. mum told me she will support me half for my dancing fee.. n dad gave me some money to buy food.. haha!! Omg...
Like what Pastor said today... As u give, money won't drop from sky, but god will move people to direct the money to you.. And yes.. I relli so thankful.. That i can share my testimonies everyweek at cellgrp n service. ok superb happy! lols. =)) Wow..
Tmr going sentosa yes.. more to b happy for! ITs b so long since i went out with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home