Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Blessed!

Thank God today is a Blessed Day!

Firstly! In the afternoon, I received a call from Recruit Express less than 5mins after I send my resume! I am given a chance to choose 2 jobs.. One of which is At Singapore Press Holdings.. Working as Data Entry of Olympics Results! Sounds Fun. But! Cos I may need to work on weekends.. Clashes with CGM and service! So I chose the other one, Site Coordinator Assistant.. Doing Data Entry and going to sites to do measurements... Tmr need to wait for interview..wrking monday till friday 830-530! Saturday 830 to 1230! Its at Ang Mo Kio. Near to my house, Near to Cell Group meeting in the afternoon, Not very far frm MS also... hahas. I really Pray that i can get the Job! Pls.....

Secondly! Bible Study in the evening with Elson. Sophia came along.. Cos she asked me to eat with her dinner.. end up i ate first.. So we bible Study and she ate at Mos Burger.. Thanks Alot Elson!! hahas.. you said you are new to teach BS. However, I think that you are Good at it! Really.. Somehow.. I really think that I learn something.. And in the process of BS, many things struck my mind. Im gonna think about it! Hmmm.. sorry Sophia didnt tok to you much. But you complimented Elson too.. Hahas.. Fruitful day for us! lols. Right Sophia?! hahas.. Pls. Elson and Sophia If got read.. Tag hor.. let me know! Lols =P

Thirdly, Watch Incredible Hulk with both of them after Bible Study. Actually just going to Mount Zion then Elson initiated to go and take a look at the cinema! and Pop! we watching movie already! hahas.. Random! Its quite a nice show! Alot of Actions! Very Cool! It will be better. If we watched at other cinema! and recommended by Elson and Sophia! AMK HUB! Cathay! at a price of $6 in the afternoon oni. student!! I still got my card along! hahas... Just now Cinema oni gt 4 ppl. including us.. w/o us it wld be oni 1! lols..

THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!! GRAAAAHH!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home