Monday, June 16, 2008

Post SingOut 08 Feelings

Results for the Finals!
1st - M5 Jordan
2nd - F4 Wendy
3rd - F1 Seow Fong
4th - M6 Ben (Me!)
5th - M2 Zhu Ming
6th - F2 PJ
Best Duet - M4 Collin and F4 Wendy
Best Popularity- F1 Seow Fong
Consolations - The rest

Feelings!
YEAH!!!! Sing Out 08 is over.. Hais... Not really very happy over it!! Just happy that can rest a while after everyday of practising.. 1 month oni.. I felt tired.. Cant Imagine those superstars.. Everyday sing.. everyday practise.. everyweek compete..Suddenly feel lost.. Nothing to look forward to already. Just last week when we need to go back to MS so often till 11+ for rehearsals.. Clapping and cheering for each other... So fast Its over now.

Im Contented.. I struggled to the top 6.. Im happy that I am able to sing finish all the songs I had prepared... However.. Not all have the opportunity to be able to sing their 3rd songs.. But I feel that you are really did well.. and so much better compared to the rehearsals.. We see how we grow through this competition! I felt that we have improved... and.. personally I dun shiver that much on stage anymore! Starting to feel high about it though! I enjoy all these moments..

Thankful Moments!

God - Thank God for the talents that I have to perform and sing.. And for the people I have met along the way in Music Story that really build my confidence level and techniques.. And being my pillar during stress and down moments in the competitions..!

Family- Woots! Thank You so much to my family and aunty that came dwn to support me. I really feel so thankful.. Erjie who did the board with her friends.. And Da Jie who drove my family down.. and giving me comments that sometimes make me feel so sian lol. And dad n mum.. To come down.. Ur presence is enough already! Aunty hahas.. sponsor me some money to buy costumes.. Mum also sponsored me thanks!

Contestants - All the contestants from M1 Alton, F1 Seow Fong, M2 Zhu Ming, F2 PJ, M3 Ivan, F3 An Qi, M4 Collin, F4 Wendy, M5 Jordan, F5 Ella, F6 Vivian, M7 Rial, F7 Daphne, M8 Terence, F8 Winnie. As we come tgt to rehearse... Haha.. at the bckstage.. hahas.. Felt bonded with u all.. really motivated whenever we come tgt to sing! Meet up soon!

Music Story- And this includes Fang Lao Shi, Tommy, Calvina, Veron, Khim, all the teachers that have given me golden comments and advices!! Thank you for all the practices organise.. all the rehearsals and a place for us to gather! Thanks to Commitee.. For being there to stay late and organising the events! Thanks to all Good frens.. Like Khim, Elson, Shaun, Sharon, Vivian, Mireen, Nicholas, Hsinwen, Leon for being there even when Im at elson's house practising.. and Elson and shaun for lending me ur clothes and home to practise.. Sharon.. haha always there for me de.. all rounder! Vivian.. being my duet partner is a blessing liao! hahas.. so cute so supportive also.. Hsinwen for jus looking at u is some kind of relieve lols...! Khim my teacher and a Great Fren!

Secondary sch and poly frens - Thank U all for coming.. Sorry for not able to spend time with u all.. I will make and effort really but its so difficult!! Aniwae thanks JY n ZY for standing up and waving the board.. Looks so nice from the stage.. Lightsticks and whistles from u all.. So high! when heard!! lols.. Grace n wendy.. being there to support me though we nvr meet for so long.. Cas,LL,Weishi being early! and saying my bckview handsome! kns! lols...

Cellgroup Frens - Wah the only 2 people from N380 that came to support me..Priscilla and Sophia! Though I cannot spot u all.. But really Thanks for coming.. and for the chocolate..!

Sisters friends- Thanks for doing the boards for me even when u dunno me and nvr see me before haha.. Walk pass me also dunno..! So funni.. and screams and cheers from you peeps! And Dawn jie who came alone to support me! hahas..

Mum's friends- Haha.. Thank the aunties and the kids they brought along to support me thank u so much! and buying extra votes for me too!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for all These!!
Boards done by Er Jie and her friends!
Blessings from MS and Sharon!
Done by Elson and Sharon! and anione else?! Not sure.. aniwae.. Thanks Alot!
They printed more than 10 for me.. Thanks~!!
Meiji Milk Chocolates from Priscilla and Sophia!
Messages frm Er Jie And Friends!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some pictures took on the day!! More to come!!

Bckstage with Khim!
After Competition! With Champion Jordan!! Haha.. is 14 i 20.. lols 老liao!!
With elson, Khim,Edwin and abit of Alton haha.. after Finals le so happy!
Took with Cindy before finale song!
Another pic with cindy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During Practise and Rehearsals!! At Elson's house and MS!!
Hahas. Wad a face.
Relax A while la!
During last rehearsal on friday!
Khim and Veron rehearsing also!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Auditions to Final! THE JOURNEY!
Auditions!! hahas..
With Caseline!!
Quarter Finals with Wendy!
The Shivering 爱情树!
Transformation into a 男俑!

THEN FINALS!!
Duet with Vivian
Fast Song! 改变自己!
And Everybody say! NANANANANA!! My face like constipation!
Wah! I like this pic of 那首歌!
我们的天空!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home