Friday, December 19, 2008

Am i happy, contented or sad?

Ok! I am posted to SISPEC! Pasir laba camp at somewhere boonlay. Meaning i will post out as a sergeant. But I dunno whether I am contented or happy or sad?

Contented?
Ya on the last survey before BMT i did say that I want to go OCS very much, SISPEC 2nd. However if cant go OCS, I will also wanna be posted to SISPEC very much.. so I should feel contented that I have my second choice.

Sad?
However I still feel sad. I thought I could make it to OCS in the btm of my heart. however I got sispec. I am thinking OCS got higher pay higher rank. whereas sispec nt tt much. however i should relli b contented ba. I may not feel as sad if sir did nt tell me i did stand a high chance to OCS. However he did say that posting this kind of thing.. ultimately is not up to them and I really did not do well for Sit test..

Happy?
Alright! After all i got my second choice! being a sergeant although is in btw officer and man but still got slight higher pay and rank too. And the best best thing is! Many of my platoon mates are going to SISPEC with me.. reporting the same time same room.. i really hope so much that we will be posted to the same company! or rather same platoon! or RATHER SAME BUNK! okok... this is something so looking forward to on Monday. Please dun disappoint me SAF! haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home