Thursday, December 11, 2008

Its Finally POP!

Finally after the 13 weeks of training in BMTC1, Zulu Coy, Plt 2!!! Yes!!! So happy.. and emotional.. going to miss all the friends.. and everything we all go through together this 3 months.. POP is really a very memorable parade for me.. My dad help me to wear my jockey cap, the first march in a parade, the throwing of jockey cap, singing of songs, BMTC roar... everything!!! Really thank the commanders that help us along the way... thanks for crafting us from ah boy to arMy soldiers!

I have really learnt and benefit along from this 3 mths in BMT...
1) I made very good friends including commanders
2) I know how to learn to suffer
3) I learn to endure
4) I learn to stand still
5) I learn to be punctual and discipline.
6) I get fitter
7) I get slimmer
8) I get to see my parents giving me a contented face
9) It seems that my parents are proud of me
10) I am proud of myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home