Monday, September 8, 2008

Things Went Wrong!

Went not for an ordinary dinner, 2nd time with cell grp leader and alot of cell grp members having dinner.. sacrificed dance... and the horror starts...

Im not being unappreciative.. just for this lesson.. not to compete abt the levels of busy with anione.. but relli busy. no confidence... im nt going to continue for my dance alr...! Aniwae i dance sucks.. and i going ns soon.. still need to go out with many peoples and family first...

MS if u want me to pay finish the money yea i will... and thanks for the saint that pay for me.. i will continue to pay..

Friendship i still want if u all want..

Thats all la.. continue to have hidden meanings in u people... i dun mind... my fault.. jus push all to me la.. convenient also...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home