Sunday, February 8, 2009

Updates!

Hey! Been sometime almost a month since i blogged! Life been almost the same.. its all about army and out of army. More of the things that happen are Chinese 牛 year! WeiShi's and Belinda's 21st birthday and Alvin's birthday thats coming soon.

Could not enjoy much of CNY. I actually booked in on the 2nd day of CNY and the 3rd to 4th day i had gone for field camp. Same for the Monday to Wednesday that just passed. But that marks the end of this course. I am left with 1 week.

During the book out, I enjoy alot with my frens. Especially during the birthday celebrations. Took quite alot of pictures. Its all in my facebook. Can go and take a look. =)

PS. Anyone interested in beach volleyball and likes to frequent sentosa for beach volleyball please tag me. I need such frens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home